luni, 31 octombrie 2011

TEST DE EVALUARE A NIVELULUI DE CUNOASTERE A LIMBII ENGLEZE


Please choose one option for each question
1. He goes to his guitar lessons....

A . by underground
B . on underground
C . with underground
D . in underground




2. She …….. Supper with us last Friday

A . hadn’t
B . no had
C . didn’t have got
D . didn’t have



3. I’ve lost my passport. I can’t find it .....

A . anywhere.
B . nowhere.
C . everywhere.
D . somewhere.




4. Every year,he goes to the coast for his holidays ....
A . in train
B . on train
C . by train
D . with train


7.

A . Taking train what you are?
B . What train taking are you?
C . Are you what train taking?
D . What train are you taking?


8.

A . What like his brother?
B . How his brother is?
C . How's his brother?
D . What's his brother like?


9. That file belongs to Patricia, give it to

A . it
B . him
C . her
D . them


10. They …….. time for lunch

A . hadn’t
B . didn't have
C . didn’t have got
D . had not


11.

A . Pass the salt to Tom
B . Pass the Tom a salt.
C . Pass the salt at Tom
D . Pass to Tom the salt.


12. He says he's been robbed. He can't find his wallet............

A . not anywhere.
B . nowhere.
C . anywhere.
D . somewhere.


13. I haven’t got ……

A . no money
B . money
C . any money
D . some money


14. ..... orange juice in the fridge.

A . There isn’t no
B . There is any
C . There isn’t any
D . There aren’t no


15.

A . Where playing Manchester United?
B . Where is playing Manchester United?
C . Where is Manchester United playing?
D . Where playing is Manchester United?


16. I have class ……

A . on Mondays
B . in Mondays
C . at Mondays
D . by Mondays





17. He …….. breakfast yesterday

A . hadn’t
B . no had
C . didn’t have got
D . didn’t have


18. I haven’t seen your cousin .....over a year ago.

A . since
B . ______
C . for
D . during


19. The door can’t be broken! he .....

A . is just fixed it.
B . have just fixed it.
C . just fix it.
D . has just fixed it.


20. Micheal ..... in Paris since 1999.

A . lives
B . is living
C . does live
D . has lived


21. If I lived in the mountains, I …….. a dog.

A . will buy
B . have bought
C . would buy
D . would have bought


22. Tom is ..... Elizabeth how to copy it right now.

A . telling
B . saying
C . saying to
D . telling to


23. “..... have you been going out with him?” “Only a few months”

A . How long
B . How long time
C . What time
D . For how long


24. They weren’t happy about the new cat, and frankly, nor .... I.

A . weren’t
B . wasn't
C . were
D . was


25. My mother asked me if I was hungry, But I said that I ……. dinner.

A . had already got
B . had already had
C . have already had
D . already had


26. She can't escape the fire There is ..... time!

A . much few.
B . too much little
C . too little.
D . too few.


27. On a windy morning, I arrived ....Chicago Airport.

A . in
B . on
C . at
D . by


28. We were surprised that there ..... queues outside the cinema

A . were any
B . weren't no
C . were no
D . were not



29. That can't be Albert! I.............

A . have just seen him
B . am just seen him.
C . just see him.
D . am just seen him.


30. You live upstairs from me,..........

A . do you?
B . are you?
C . don't you?
D . didn’t you?


31. There ..... spectators at the match.

A . were no
B . weren't no
C . were any
D . were not


32. The kitchen can’t be dirty he .....

A . is just clean it.
B . have just cleaned it.
C . just clean it.
D . has just cleaned it.



33. He’s looking forward ..... that film.

A . to see
B . seeing
C . see
D . to seeing


34. Simon ..... in Madrid since 1982.

A . lives
B . is living
C . does live
D . has lived


35. That's the boy ..... I met at the party!

A . whom
B . _____
C . what
D . who


36. ..... is it from Dublin to Barcelona?

A . How far
B . How long
C . How much distance
D . How many



37. If you are in Madrid, you can come and visit me ..... you like.

A . whenever
B . soon
C . always
D . whatever


38. I wouldn’t mind .....the baby tonight.

A . to look after
B . look after
C . looking after
D . to looking after


39. The good looking man ..... by the door is my boyfriend.

A . whose
B . standing
C . is standing
D . stands
. “That’s very kind of you!”


40. "Those shopping bags look really heavy. ......carry one for you?''

A . Will I
B . Do I have
C . Shall I
D . Do I


41. Don’t forget ..... the rubbish.

A . to put out
B . putting out
C . to putting out
D . put out


42. I thought you .....

A . will going to help me.
B . were going to help me.
C . go to help me.
D . have go to help me.


43. The letter ..... yesterday, but I don't know for sure.

A . may arrive
B . might arrived
C . should arrive
D . may have arrived


44. In the beginning the street was noisy, but now I............it

A . used to
B . used
C . am used to
D . would


45. Sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday, I........collect the kids from school

A . must
B . must to
C . ought to
D . had to


46. The woman.... by the table is his sister, not his mother.

A . whose
B . is standing
C . standing
D . stands


47. That was a horrible thing to say. I think you ........ apologise

A . need
B . have
C . should have
D . ought to



48. ..... is it from Barcelona to Madrid?

A . How far
B . How long
C . How much distance
D . How many



49. She ..... go to the dentist’s yesterday.

A . must
B . had to
C . ought to
D . must to


50. The man ..... in the corner is my boss.

A . whose
B . sitting
C . is sitting
D . sits


51. "Those cases look heavy" “..... carry one for you?” “That’s very nice of you”

A . Will I
B . Do I have
C . Shall I
D . Do I


52. I wouldn't do that if I ....you.

A . am
B . have been
C . were
D . would be


53.

A . Ask your mother when will be ready lunch.
B . Ask your mother when will be lunch ready.
C . Ask your mother when lunch will be ready.
D . Ask your mother when will lunch ready be.


54. I wish I ..... a million dollars, I'm tired of being poor.

A . have
B . would have
C . had
D . had had


55.

A . The brown fox quick jumped over the dog lazy.
B . The brown quick fox jumped over the lazy dog.
C . The fox quick and brown jumped over the lazy dog.
D . The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.


56. ….that I knew what he was up to.

A . Little did he know
B . Little known
C . Little he knew
D . Little knowing


57. It's a pity you didn't come to the Exhibition. You .... It.

A . would like
B . had liked
C . would have liked
D . will like


58. I think the joke........very funny, because you're laughing a lot.

A . should have been
B . must have been
C . was to be
D . should be


59. By this time tomorrow I ….. my tooth out, and no more pain!.

A . will have
B . will have had
C . are having
D . will had had


60. Not speaking to anyone.... ,but shouldn't we clean the house?

A . especially
B . specially
C . in particular
D . himself



61. Although it was very late, she..... book two tickets to Greece

A . should
B . can
C . was able to
D . would can


62. My mother was expecting me on Friday, but.... I was arriving on Thursday

A . little did she know
B . little known
C . little he knew
D . little knowing


63. Did you really do it ........or did someone help you?

A . by your own
B . on yourself
C . on your own
D . by your ownership


64. If I ..... you, I’d take the risk.

A . am
B . have been
C . were
D . would be



5. I couldn’t mend the PC myself, so I ..... at a shop.

A . had it mended
B . had it mend
C . did it mend
D . had mended


66.

A . That’s a brown, attractive leather coat.
B . That’s a brown leather coat attractive.
C . That’s an attractive leather brown coat.
D . That’s an attractive brown leather coat.


67. I know he didn’t thank you, but he ..... have done so.

A . must
B . may
C . would
D . should


68. They laughed a lot last night. The film ..... very funny.

A . should have been
B . must have been
C . was to be
D . should be





Niciun comentariu: